ROLLICK AIRPARK USEAGE AGREEMENT 2017, Airpark Identifier: CRA2
Date: __Month X, 2017_____________________________
THE ROLLICK BEVERAGE COMPANY INC., 9 HARRIMAN ROAD, AURORA, ONTARIO L4G 2S7, 416-464-8339, www.rollickairpark.com
Location of Airpark:
Contact for Notams:
Tel: (613) 248-4000 Fax: (613) 248- 4001, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Term of lease: June 1, 2017 to October 31, 2017
Lease fee: $1500 for the Season or $300 monthly . All charges plus HST.
Conditions of lease:
Lessee must adhere to all federal laws that are applicable to an aerodrome, specifically all Acts and Regulations pertaining to flying a private aircraft , hang gliding or paragliding as enforced by Transport Canada , NavCanada and or any other applicable aviation regulatory authority.
Lessee agrees to hold at all times during this useage sufficient insurance coverage so that the Lessor will be fully covered in the event of any problems at the airpark as a result of actions by the Lessee.
Lessee hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Lessor from any and all claims, suits, liability or any other actions as a result of activity of the Lessee while at the Rollick Airpark (aerodrome).
1. Lessee fully understands that the Rollick Airpark is a grass field and at times is not suitable for any private aircraft , hang glider or paraglider landing or departure due to field conditions and Lessee will use the airpark at its own risk at all times.
2. Lessee will ensure that any machines, equipment, etc., used by the Lessee for its purposes will be kept in good working order and if left at the airpark unattended will be the sole responsibility of the Lessee. The Lessor is not responsible in any way for items left at the airpark by the Lessee.
3. Lessee will be soley responsible for the cost associated with fixing any damage to the airpark caused by the Lessee. Any such damage will be repaired as quickly as possible.
4. Lessee will ensure that any NOTAM's required for the Lessee's activities will be communicated to NavCanada and in effect prior to the commencement of the Lessee's activites at the airpark.
5. Lessee will notify the Lessor in advance when it intends to use the airpark by email to email@example.com.